The Touch 文之触摸

This is where words are bound by soul. 

在心灵的牵动下,文字的袅袅舞姿,尽在其中自我陶醉。散文、诗词、故事,点缀人生的平凡、弥补生活的萧索。


National Geographic News

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Spelling checker

Eye halve a spelling chequer  (I have a spelling checker)

It came with my pea sea (it came with my PC)

It plainly marques four my revue (It plainly marks for my review)

Miss steaks eye kin knot sea. (Mistakes I cannot see)

 

Eye strike a key and type a word (I strike a key and type a word)

And weight four it two say (And wait for it to say)

Weather eye am wrong oar write (whether I am wrong or right)

It shows me strait a weigh. (It shows me straight away)

 

As soon as a mist ache is maid (As soon as a mistake is made)

It nose bee fore two long (it knows before too long)

And eye can put the error rite (And I can put the error right)

Its rear lee ever wrong. (It’s rarely ever wrong)

 

Eye halve run this poem threw it (I have run this poem through it)

I am shore your pleased two no  (I am sure you’re pleased to know)

Its letter perfect in it's weigh (Its  letter perfect in it’s way)

My chequer tolled me sew. (My checker told me so)

 

-- Sauce unknown (Source unknown)

Adapted from http://www.ahajokes.com/


No comments: